SchoolWorks, founded in 1998 and based in Beverly, Massachusetts, is an educational consulting group whose mission is to build the capacity of educators and educational institutions to advance all aspects of student learning and well-being.
We work with:
- Departments of Education. SchoolWorks collaborates with departments of education to provide accountability and technical assistance to districts and schools. Services begin with district and school reviews related to federal and state accountability and may extend to providing sustained professional development to districts and schools in need of intervention.
- School Districts and School Management Organizations. SchoolWorks provides a comprehensive set of school improvement services to districts and school management organizations, including the design and implementation of school reviews, school improvement planning processes and leadership coaching.
- Charter School Authorizers. SchoolWorks provides school quality reviews as part of the charter review and renewal process. These reviews may be summative reviews at the end of the charter period or formative reviews that provide recommendations and root cause analyses to help schools meet their charter goals.
- Foundations. Foundations engage SchoolWorks for a variety of services, including school design, grant evaluation and school reviews.
- Charter Schools and District Schools. SchoolWorks offers a range of services to individual schools, including program evaluation, charter school application design, formative school reviews and leadership coaching.
- K-12 Services Providers. SchoolWorks helps publishers and professional development organizations by conducting research and program evaluation. K-12 service providers benefit from SchoolWorks expertise in understanding how services impact schools.